- Are you looking for a job opportunity that will expand your knowledge of the University?
- Would you like to find experiences that relate to your career or skills you are developing?
- Do you enjoy challenges and want to learn while you earn?
- Do you need a work schedule that can be adjusted as your class schedule changes?
- Are you concerned about earning your work-study award?
- Do you think it’s too late to apply for a job on-campus?
Employment at the Library & Media Services can be the answer!
The Library’s Student Employee program offers a wide range of work assignments. We hire individuals who demonstrate an understanding of customer service concepts, are dependable, accurate and detail-oriented. Student workers staff the Library’s service counters, process materials, work with online databases or other software applications, or maintain the building and collections. You may apply to work in the following areas:
- Academic Innovation
- Administrative Services
- Collection Development / Technical Services
- Access & Research / Public Services
- University Archives
Hours: Typically 8 – 20 hours per week; some evenings and weekends depending on area
Starting Salary: Depends on Position
We accept applications anytime during the year, and job postings are listed on the WOU WolfLink. Students are usually hired at the start of each term.
Even during times that the library is not actively hiring, we accept student applications. Please fill out a Student Employee Application and return it to the Library when ready. You may also obtain a paper application at the Library’s Information Desk. For more information call 503-838-8240.