- Are you looking for a job opportunity that will expand your knowledge of the University?
- Would you like to find experiences that relate to your career or skills you are developing?
- Do you enjoy challenges and want to learn while you earn?
- Do you need a work schedule that can be adjusted as your class schedule changes?
- Are you concerned about earning your work-study award?
- Do you think it’s too late to apply for a job on-campus?
Employment at the Library & Media Services can be the answer!
The Library’s Student Employee program offers a wide range of work assignments. We hire individuals who demonstrate an understanding of customer service concepts, are dependable, accurate and detail-oriented. Student workers staff the Library’s service counters, process materials, work with online databases or other software applications, or maintain the building and collections. You may apply to work in the following areas:
- Academic Innovation
- Administrative Services
- Collection Development
- Public Services
- Technical Services
- University Archives
Hours: 8 – 20 hours per week, some evenings and weekends
Starting Salary: Depends on Position
We accept applications anytime during the year, and job postings are listed on the WOU WolfLink. Students are usually hired at the start of each term.
If you would like to apply for a position in the Library, please submit a Library Student Employee Application and return it to the Library. Applications forms are available online, or you may obtain an application at the Library’s Reference & Information Desk. For more information call 503-838-8240.