The Hamersly Library and its collections are fully accessible. Services are listed below, and the library staff can address additional needs as they arise.
- instant messaging/chat
- ADA workstations in the reference area and in room 108 with ZoomText (enlarging software with speech capabilities)
- an Optilec visual magnifier (CCTV)
- audio-visual equipment on portable carts and in group study rooms
- portable listening device for the hearing impaired for classes, meetings, or public events
- accessible parking in the east lot